In the News
- Purposeful leadership. Make sure your team leaders operate consistently based on clear, well-articulated values.
- Emplyee engagement with your goals. As we’ve explored in previous issues of Sparks, it’s critical to get employee buy-in on core brand values.
- Compelling brand values. Make your values drive decisions about the way customers are treated.
- Customer connectedness. Offer easy ways for customers to provide insight—and integrate them throughout your organization.
Great handbook on creating customer evangelists
Strong brands don’t just have customers, they have evangelists. As we detail in our article Branding 101: A Primer for Business, having brand evangelists allows you to charge higher prices, stake out greater market share, reduce customer churn, and more.
Ben McConnell and Jackie Huba have published the e-book Testify! How Remarkable Organizations are Creating Customer Evangelists.
The book profiles 18 companies and organizations across the spectrum who have successfully created brand evangelists and improved their bottom line. Check it out!
This month’s winner: Amy Sproull!
Our VisoVerbo champ wins a digital print featuring this one-of-a-kind design. Have a favorite quote or saying? Send it in! If your quote is chosen, you’ll receive a digital print of your custom design suitable for framing! Check out your competition here.
What you’ve missed on Facebook
Here are some of our recent Facebook posts. “Like” us to get in on the goodness.
- Fresh impressions on brandmarks from a 5-year-old
- Study finds social media is as good as sex
- Great logos with hidden graphics
- Cairril helps out at New Tech high school